Hobie has introduced the lightweight, compact Mirage Pro Angler 12. At 120 pounds fully rigged, the 12’ long, 36” wide, hull sports a 500-pound weight capacity and numerous fishing and comfort features.
Mirage Pro Angler 12 Highlights:
- MirageDrive pedal propulsion system.
- Hobie Vantage seat with comfort-mesh for breathability and easy fore/aft and up/down adjustment while seated. The integrated Boa System provides outstanding lumbar support, and the seat folds out of the way when you are ready to stand. The seat is easily removable for use on-shore.
- Lowrance-ready, built-in transducer mount featuring pre-installed through-hull cable plugs.
- Large rectangular center hatch with pivoting compartment that houses 2 medium Plano tackle boxes.
- Oversized fingertip steering handle on the left side, making it easy to cast, hook and land fish while maneuvering. Steering from both sides comes standard, and the main handle can easily be moved from one side to the other for right- or lefthand operation.
- Two vertical, molded-in rod holders angled for trolling and 4 horizontal built-in rod holders with rod tip protection.
- Front, rear and side handles for easy transport.
- Brass inserts for optional anchor trolley kit.
- Removable front hatch liner sized for holding fish, drinks or gear.
- Two replaceable mounting boards for additional electronics and rod holders.
- Anti-skid floor mats.
- Receptacle for aftermarket accessories mount or sail and mast.