The 4th Annual Pirate’s Ball will be held on Friday, July 13, directly behind the Cape Cod Maritime Museum, under a big tent and in the new Climb Aboard! Park & Preservation Boat Shed on Hyannis Harbor.
The costumes-recommended “fun-raiser” benefits the museum’s education programs, boat shop, historical & cultural exhibits, and community events.
- Dancing under a tent overlooking the Hyannis waterfront
- Live entertainment by The Dune Billy Allstars
- Raw bar of locally fresh shellfish
- Festive hors d’oeuvres
- Pirate’s Ball signature rum drink—the Scurvy Cure
- Pirates Booty raffles and silent auctions, including an overnight stay at Liberty Hotel in Boston with MFA VIP passes, and a 2-night spa retreat to the Kripalu Center
All proceeds benefit the museum in its mission to preserve and celebrate the Cape’s maritime heritage.
- Date: Friday, July 13
- Time: 7:00 -10:00 p.m.
- Tickets: $40
- Purchase tickets via the museum at (508-775-1723)
- Email: info@capecodmaritimemuseum
- Purchase online at: Cape Cod Maritime Museum Tickets
- Location: Behind the Cape Cod Maritime Museum, directly facing the Hyannis Waterfront (135 South St., Hyannis)
- Parking on premises, and within walking distance of the museum