The Norwalk Seaport Association’s annual Oyster Festival on Norwalk Harbor is scheduled for September 7 through September 9, 2012.
- Arts & Crafts
- Pirates Coast Adventure
- New England Seaport Village (demonstrations, samples, displays)
- Harbor cruises
- Working vessels tours
- Kids’ Cove games, rides, children’s activities
- International Food Court (diverse dining choices from local non-profit organizations and specialty food vendors)
- Friday: Admission: $5
- Sat & Sun: $12
- Seniors (Valid Any Day): $10
- Children (5 – 12 years old): $5
- U.S. military personnel on active duty: Free (must show ID)
- More info and tickets CLICK HERE.
All entertainment included in ticket prices
For information on bringing your boat to Norwalk, see BoatingLocal’s destination feature on Norwalk Harbor by CLICKING HERE.
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on BoatingLocal, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!