The 10th Annual Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors Show will be held August 10-11, in Rockland, Maine. The event brings together some of Maine’s finest artists, architects, boatbuilders, craftsmen, designers, furniture makers, jewelers, and marine gear vendors.
Other highlights include:
- live music
- fine food
- activities area for children (of all ages)
- first-ever Stand-Up Paddleboard Jousting competition (Saturday afternoon)
- 10th running of the World Championship Boatyard Dog Trials (Sunday at 10:30)
More than 70 boats will be in the water, with 150 or so exhibitors on land.
Show Dates & Times
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Price: $12; kids under 12 free. 2- and 3-day passes available
- Rockland, Maine, Harbor Park on the waterfront
- Directions: CLICK HERE
*No pets are allowed on show grounds.
For more information CLICK HERE.
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on BoatingLocal, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!